Wednesday, April 27, 2011

starting to show progress

It has been a few days since I had put in the new brain toys.  Check them out at http://www.livestream.com/wholebrainteaching1.....My students are starting to get the hang out it.  The for example is still a big concept, as well as, the adder.  Both of these toys are going to take time.  I have to say that my students really do love the air period and because slapper.  I actually saw some of them doing it while taking their math O.A.A. If you can train your students to do these things, it becomes second nature.  When that starts happening, you start getting results.  The last 3 days I have not had to say give me a complete answer.  That is a big deal to me.  As a teacher, I need my voice!  The less I have to use it, the longer I am going to last.  

No comments:

Post a Comment