Thursday, May 5, 2011

Another great day of WBT

Today, I had the opportunity to teach all 77 of our third graders at once.  Tomorrow, we are going on a field trip to the zoo.  I decided to use this opportunity to showcase WBT to my fellow third grade teachers....once again it proved itself.  It was amazing how much class-yes worked with such a large group.  http://www.wholebrainteaching.com/Whole-Brain-Teching/First-Steps/Attention-Getter-Class-Yes.html  I love the fact that I can walk into any classroom at anytime and immediately have the attention of everyone in the room.  Next, I did hands and eyes as I was introducing animals to the students.  http://www.wholebrainteaching.com/Whole-Brain-Teching/First-Steps/Focuser-Hands-and-Eyes.html  More success!  I kept rolling with the punches and tried out gestures and booooooommmmmm all 75 students were engaged.  I loved every second of it.  I even had the opportunity of showing them the blackboard brain toys.  Made it another great day to be a whole brain teacher! 

1 comment:

  1. being a whole brain teacher is great! I love that you got to prove WBT with that many students. It's so easy to implement. Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete