Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Brain toys...blackboards, hand puppets and props

Yesterday, I introduce these new brain toys to my class and they were an instant hit!  I have already had so many request to continue their uses.  I personally feel that my students are excited to use these brain toys than the rest.  I do have to admit that I changed them from blackboards to whiteboards.  The kids really love getting them out.  I have began to use them to "take notes"  The students take their notes on their blackboard and then they explain their notes why they teach.  The hand puppets were the fan favorite.  They were so excited to get our new class set. lol....I have them giving hand puppet oh yeahs for the score board.  The props did very well too.  I actually had one person do a really swell job of using their pencils to explain the layers of soil.

As far as the other brain toys are concerned......my students are still struggling with the for example, but the adder is coming right along.  I am super pumped to continue the use of brain toys in my classroom.  For more information about the brain toys visit....http://www.livestream.com/wholebrainteaching1....if you don't give them a try you will never experience the benefits of whole brain teaching brain toys.....please check out the website it will be a blast for you and your students.  http://www.wholebrainteaching.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment